As a distributor, it’s of paramount importance that your customers get your stock when they need it. If one of your suppliers would suffer a loss, would you be able to stay covered? Contingent Business Interruption insurance is crucial in these situations and too often overlooked by insurance agents. Carey Insurance Agency can help cover your lost profits and expedite expenses to find a new supplier whenever the need arises.
Have you considered your product liability? Usually product defects are the responsibility of the manufacturer However, in case where you are installing, servicing, or using your own label, these liability costs could fall to you. Don’t let a poorly insured manufacturer become your financial problem.
Keep your business covered, running, and financially solvent with Carey Insurance Agency’s wholesale Distributors Program.
KEY WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTOR PROGRAM FEATURES
- Agents and agency staff that work with the wholesale distributor industry on a daily basis
- Selling Price Valuation on Stock
- Product Recall including Suspected Defect
- Consequential Loss Assumption coverage
- Brands and Labels
- Foreign Products Liability
- Deferred Payments
- Contractual Liabilities
- Electronic OSHA Log
- An industry-best offering of Manufacturers Errors and Omissions coverage options from our stable of Regional, National and Specialty Carriers.
- Employment Practices Liability including 3rd Party Coverage
- Priority service through our Award Winning Service Staff.
- Industry leading Risk Management and Claims Management
- Multiple AM BEST ‘A’ Rated insurance carriers that accept ALL LINES OF WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTOR COVERAGES