Earthquake Insurance covers damage caused by an earthquake. There are three main factors to consider with Earthquake Insurance. These include your home, personal property, and additional living expenses. Additional living expenses are the costs to live somewhere else while your home is repaired or id the area is evacuated.
Here are just a few things Earthquake Insurance covers:
- Cracks in walls or ceilings
- Foundation damage
- Hotel room
- Restaurant meals moving
TRUST IN CAREY INSURANCE AGENCY
Common Questions about Earthquake Insurance
- What does Earthquake Insurance cover?
- How do I know if I should purchase earthquake insurance?
- Does my homeowners insurance cover earthquake damage?
- Is earthquake insurance expensive?
Carey Insurance Agency is here to answer any questions you may have regarding Earthquake insurance.