Many do not realize that home insurance does not cover any floods. Flood insurance is its own separate policy. This particular policy will compensate any work effort done to clean up flood disasters. When a new homeowners wants to acquire a mortgage, they must first obtain federal flood insurance. If a homeowner wants to know if they live in a high-risk flood zone, the Federal Emergency Management Agency provides maps that can locate your home. For those who live in a low-risk flood one and do not have a mortgage, flood insurance is completely optional. Contact Carey Insurance Agency, in Harrisburg NC for more information or a free flood insurance quote.
TRUST IN CAREY INSURANCE AGENCY
Common Questions when it comes to Flood Insurance.
- Do I live in a flood zone? What is the potential flood risk of my property?
- How long does it take for flood insurance to go into effect?
- Do I have to purchase flood insurance?
- What is covered on a Flood Insurance Policy?
- If I need flood insurance, how much coverage do I need?
- Who should I call if I have a flood claim?
Our professionals and knowledgeable staff is ready to answer these questions and more!